Monday 3 October 2011

ehhh wtf? :O

Blogger has completly changed? Is it me, or did it take 20 minutes to figure out where to write a post for someone else? And where did the statics go? Great, Im lost. Duh.

Aanws, I've got french-exam tomorrow, and I really should learn some irregular verbs but facebook is as usually much more interesting. And I haven't seen a movie in like a week. Feels wired. I wanna do something fuuun :DDD
Can't wait for the weekend!!! Oh, it's monday today -.- And I really wanna travel somewhere. Well, London in December, and Paris in January, but somwhere else like NOW. Swedeeen. Yeah, I wanna go to the ferry!!!!

Oh, and I just noticed that we have no more space for pictures. I knew this day would come... We have to pay if we want more. Or delete old pics. OH GREAT. Inaaa, what to do?

Ea

No comments:

Post a Comment