Tuesday 21 June 2011

IB

Today I went to confirm my place in IB. I got a lot of information, my Wilma-signatures and I'm still overwhelmed by all of this. I also made my schedule, though I can change it the whole summer. And you know what? I'm actually looking forward school, wich is a very rare feeling.
After this me and my friend Jontte went for a surprize visit to Haadi, our friend, because she lives nearby the school. We chilled there, ate some ice-cream and now I'm home chilling some more. Hope the weather would be sunny and warm tomorrow, maybe I'll go to a beach with someone if the weather is good enough. I'm getting really tired of rain, though it didn't rain today, that a warm, sunny day would be perfect! <3
Hugs,
Ina

Tumblr_lmjeoocw7t1qfwxapo1_500_large
weheartit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment