Saturday 18 June 2011

Shopping

Thought I could show you the things I've bought during these two weeks. I usually am not the person who just randomly buys a thing or two, I usually plan to go shopping and then I consciously look for things. But all the stuff I'm about to show you I just randomly bought because I wanted to, not because I intended to.

 A simple but oh-so-summerish top from H&M. The reason why I bought this was because I love the colors and the summerish theme :)

One day at work (we were walking around in town, normal work day :D) we saw that JC had sale, so me and my girl co-worker went to see if there was anything interesting. And I found this basic and cute top on 50% sale, just like the cardigan on the next picture:

This was also on 50% sale in JC, and I loove the color!

Yesterday at work we went to the market place and I bought this supercute little bag that I plan wearing as a necklace. But I would like to get rid of the metallic clip-thing, but I don't really know how. With a little file maybe? I'll look if I can find any in our home...

Ina

No comments:

Post a Comment