Thursday 16 June 2011

I'm back!

As you all know I've had a two weeks blogpause, not intended... After graduation my work started immidiately and I haven't had time to rest so much. And still I'm pretty exhausted, got a heavy migrene today so I had to go home from work. But I'll tell you more about my work later.
Now on to the good news: I AM OFFICIALLY AN IB STUDENT! I got accepted to the school I want, and I still can't belive it's true :DDD My friend also got accepted, we both did (well duh?! :P) and I slowly begin to understand that. I got accepted! I'm so happy!
We went to this fancy restaurant to celebrate me becoming an IB student and I actually got a pic of that:
I took this pic with my mobile, so don't care about the poor quality :)
Anw, the food was superdelicious, gotta say that I love chinese food, so yummy:D

And other good news: I'll probably get a laptop on monday! Witch means that I'll be able to blog more often, so that's good news for you guys too, isn't it? :)
But I'll promise to write more tomorrow, now I'm going to chill the rest of the evening,
Ina

1 comment:

  1. JEEE VI E BÅDA IB STUDENTS! :DDD IM SO HAPPYYYY! :D

    Maten ser god ut:D
    Blev hungrig!

    Svar: Älä, de där puss puss e de bästa! ;)

    ReplyDelete