Thursday 14 July 2011

!

A long time since I've bloged, sorry for that. I just haven't known what to write, since I've been a little messed up. But now when I understand it all, I can move on. What's really is important is your friends. Hold on to them whatever comes, and you'll survive anything! Promise <3
Anw, after Ruisrock I went to Rosa and stayed there a couple of days. And now I'm starting to freak out about the trip to Torquay. I would like to see some friends before I leave, but no one seems to be in town :( Call me peeps before I'm leaving :)
Moving on to the pictures, I stole these from Rosa's blog since I didn't bring my camera with me :)





Rosa put some highlights in my hair :) I'll show you a pic of my hair later ;)
We colored Sami's and Rosa's cousins hair also :)
Fire burning on the dancefloor :D

Write to you more later,
Ina :)

2 comments: