Monday 11 July 2011

Finally Im home!!!!! < 33333333333333333

This is what I've been doing:

to summerplace --> home --> next day to sailing camp --> home --> same day to summerplace --> home --> same day to Ruisrock --> next day to Lovisa --> home.

Now Im not going to move my ass from this house until tomorrow, Harry Potter 7 premiere at 00.07 OMG <333

At Lovisa I spen most of my time texting and talking with Ina and Anna, who have had a bit better weekend than me. But mine wasn't too bad either :D

AND OMG IN 7 DAYS TO TORQUAY FOR 3 WEEKS <333333333

Now Im gonna show you some pics from my weeks without a computer... ((: It's 400 pics, but I won't upload them all of course (speelliiing...?? :DDDD)

First some from my lovely week of sailing :

Nagu




Kökar

Utö


"stealing" some cherrys hihi

Playing minigolf (: (Fanny)

Wild strawberries <333 nomnomnom
Chilling (Mikaela)

The uploading tool thing dosen't wanna upload any more, so more later... -.-

Then Ruisrock:

Free Cola for everyone!! I have never been drinking that much before :D
SOOO MUCH PEOPLE. So sweatty (is that a word? :D)
Paramore <3

A lot of people wanted to see them. Me, Ina, Cia and Sara left erlier to get good places at Hurts ^^

Hurts <3333
Eating ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment