Sunday 17 July 2011

London baby!!!!!!! :DDDD

OmG!!! Tomorrow we're going to London!!! And then to Torquay!!!!!! I can't belive it. I've been looking forward to this since 27.9.2010. No, Im not counting ;P And tomorrow we're off!!! And we are both ill. I feel a lot better today but anws... I mean, 6 weeks of summerbreak, nothing is wrong, the day before, ill -.- Not fair...


Torquay :DDDDDDD

Soo, I've been packing my things, and I've got waaay to much stuff with me... But I only got about 250 punds... I should get some more. Too late anw xD I'll do fine with my Visa Electron card I hope... :DD

That was a lot of shittalk, but Im kina bored and exided at the same time.
I'll blog next time I get a computer, dunno when that is... :D

Seee yaa, have a great time until I can blog again (((:

Ea

Heey, btw, I just read that there's limited warm water in GB? God, Im gonna die :DDD Naah, not really.

No comments:

Post a Comment