Saturday 16 July 2011

Ouch!

I have been such a mess for a couple of days now... I'm tired as hell, I have almost angina and I haven't done anything useful really (except cleaning my room). Originally the plans were that I would meet up with some friends, but not in my condition... I stayed home and later went to the doctor who told me that I almost have angina, just not yet but it will come really soon... So I'll probably be on antibiotics the next week, yippie -.-
See the reason why I went to the doctor was because I have these white spots and some gray stuff in my throat, and my throat has also been soar since Tuesday.
But enough of my complaining, in two days I'm off to London and then Torquay, how does that sound? ;)
Idk how much we'll be able to blog from there but we'll see :)
Now I'm off to eat some ice cream to make my throat feel better,
Ina
old pic

No comments:

Post a Comment