Sunday 18 September 2011

About the weekend

Soo, how was my weekend? Pretty good actually :D On Friday I met up with Ea after school and we talked for a little while. Then Ea had to go and I met up with Hanna and then we went to see Anna and Rosa and some other people to the train station. After a while they had to go so me and Hanna went to a cafe and just chatted about everything. It was nice to see folks again :))
And Saturday... was fun as well, in a different way. I met up with all the pre-IBers at 18.00 at the market square. We had to do a lot of kinda embarrassing things dressed up as turkeys.  But it was fun still :D Then we got blindfolded and were led to Olymppiasauna in Urheilupuisto. And there the actual party was held. I had a great time dancing and being with people! I like IB more and more :P
Today I've basically done nothing, some homework, and other stuff. I had a great weekend and I think the next weekend will be great aswell :D
A pic I stole from FB. I mean, look at us!
Ina

1 comment:

  1. AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHHAHA omg HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH de va de roligaste :DDDDDD

    ReplyDelete