Wednesday 21 September 2011

Anna & Hanna & Ina

Anna, Hanna, Ina at Confirmation camp (:
 Anna & Hanna is among my and Ina's olders friends. Kind of anws, totally depends on how you count ((:
We 4 (+often someone more) has done soo much together!! I really like beeing with this 3 girls, we always have fun and I can be just me with them :)
Lovely cold Finland

Sleepover @ Anna

Same ;)

hahah :DDD

Very normal Hanna :D

Anna, Hanna, Ina and me, about 4 in the night=tired. not (+rosa's head down there)

Ina and Anna is.... doing who-knows-what

Hanna at Halloween

German girl (I don't even remember her name :D) and Anna & Ina at Halloween :D

Anna & Ina (and me) skiing

Ina & Hanna VAPPUU AT FUNFAIR

Just wanted to say, you three are the best!!! Love yaa!!

Hihi who knows what will happend this weekend at our traditional sleepover ;]

Ea

2 comments: