Thursday 22 September 2011

Plörths

Whyyy has wikipedia let me down? :(
Im having a presentation about a book tomorrow, and I just remembered that I haven't got the time to read it... Danslesson in like one h. So, thing left to do: panic. Oor I could just read the book superfast :D Anws, I just relised that the book is about three girls trying to get rid of their virginities. Great, just the things I want to talk about in front of our class -.- Please kill me now!!! Oh, that's not a problem, the book is gonna bore me to death. I mean, seriously, nothing happens in it!!!

Okeeey, have to try to fix this now!!! And then dance <333 And them home to clean the house (I've got my guests tomorrow and I've totally forgot the cleaning :[ ) and take a shower. Panic...


Ea

Update: I made up my mind after reading two pages: Im just gonna do this presentation on talent :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment