Monday 15 August 2011

First day of IB

Today was my first schoolday. Pretty chill, we got some papers to fill in and a lot of information. Then  one of our classmates invited us to come to her and play Monopoly, it was fun :D
Then I went to town with Jontte and later I met up with Hanna in town. We went to Café Brahe and just talked about how much our lives will change when everyone's in different schools. But we'll still see each other as much as possible!
And tomorrow the real school starts, I think we'll have finnish, english and math if I remember right...:D
Soo that's it basicly, my new school feels ok, hope I'll manage all the homework and tests we'll have :S
I wish good luck to all of you whose school starts tomorrow (and to those whose school started earlier too :P)
Ina

No comments:

Post a Comment