Monday 1 August 2011

Sick...I mean ill


Today I stayed home because I am ill. Almost everyone at EF in Torquay has the flu, some more than other. And because I haven't had the time to rest I'm feeling worse and worse. So now that I'm home I hope that I'm gonna be better, because tomorrow we are going to Exeter (big city=shopping) and disco in the evening, so you don't wanna miss that, do you?
About our weekend and what we did: On saturday we had a sandcastle competition, a pic I stole from FB:

Isn't the castle cool? We should've won! Hihi :)
Anw, after that we were supposted to go to the beach club, but we dind't feel to good so we stayed home the evening. We also missed the poolparty, but that wasn't any big deal since we've been told that it was really boring :) We chilled and had fun with the other girls that stayed in our hostfamily, some webcam pictures for you to look at:


and yesterday, that was fun. Although I felt quite ill, I took some painkillers and it was all good :) We went to the Paignton Zoo and saw many cool animals. In the evening we played a lazergame, where you shoot people with lazer, and we won! :D That was so much fun, I want to do it again! Too bad I can't :/
So that's what we've been up to this weekend. I'll blog more later when I've got time,
Ina

No comments:

Post a Comment