Wednesday 24 August 2011

Hola!

Yup, Im alive too... Im just feeling really depressed because of school and everything, so I haven't been bloging... I mean, Im in school. After this year I have spent 10 years in school. TEN FREAKING YEARS. And there's still stuff to learn? Unbelievable!!!

Anws, Natte just went home, we've been spending the night choosing movies for the weekend, she's coming up to our summerhouse for the Villa-avslutning (hihi I don't think there's an English word for it) :D
So we are gonna be totally freaked out in the middle of nowhere all weekend. Haha, really, there's not much neighbours (too lazy to check how to spell that...), so basically you can run around and scream :D Or jump on the trampoline and sing very loud. Or swing and sing even louder. I love doing that. Especially when everybody else is trying to sleep, really late in the evening. I usually do it with my cousin. And no, we are not crazy, just VERY bored. There's not much to do in the middle of a forrest...

Whoa, how did I start to write about such wierd stuff :O

Anws, have to go to sleep now, really tired  Dx

Ea


That's what Im talking about... :D

Bored it is... :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment