Tuesday 23 August 2011

Heey!

Just wanted to drop by the computer and say hi! I'm still alive, if someone of you got worried (like that would happen :P), and I'm totally fine :D I just don't have any idea what to blog about, since my own life is soo boring...
But I have quite much plans for the weekend though, so that's good :) Won't tell you what yet, because it's a seecret :P No, not really, but they're just plans that are not 100% sure, so that's why :)

Btw, I just did my nails, and since my camera ran out of battery I I took a poor quality webcam picture. But anw, I tried some french manicure, and since this was the first time I've actually done it it think it went ok. I don't really like how they look on a close up, but practice makes perfect, they say :P  
Sooo, until next time,
Ina

No comments:

Post a Comment