Sunday 14 August 2011

x]

Hurts is coming to Finland!!! 14 october I think, I gotta be there!!! :D Someone wanna join? (a)

Aand tomorrow is the last day off before school starts :(((( Have to go buying all the books tomorow.

Right now Im listening to all the music that reminds me of Torquay and looking at the photos... Im crazy, right? :S


Two old cam pics I found: (note my hair!)
Dance-performance hair (ignore my face, was laughing so much at my hair :D)

RED HAIR <333333 please come back
And, btw if someone have got an idea about what the black thing to the right is, I'd like to hear, cuz it's freaking me out, trying to figure out what the hell that is!


Ea

2 comments:

  1. De e antagligen någo klädesplagg... men de ser lite ut som en svart katt...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paraply! :)) eller sen int

    ReplyDelete