Friday 15 April 2011

Almost Summer

Haven't been bloging for a while... Been busy.

But, today after school we had a cheerleading-meeting, we decided exactly what we should wear and stuff like that. We're having some kind of overalls and a helmet, because we are firemen. Sexyy, right? ;D

And after the meeting me and my friends went to town, and the weather was lovely!!! We even saw a bumblebee (love that word! :D)




And in town there was a lot of people, because of the nice weather and the fish market anlong the river.
But we had no time to enjoy the weather, becouse we were alredy late to our dancelesson. But we decided to go back to town after that. But, ofc, when we finally get out from the dance studio, the sun no longer shines!! Cloudy...
Great!

But Ina and I went to town anw, and bought some candy, and then I went home.

And, as a good end on the friday, I have to clean my room -.- Lovley.

Ea

1 comment:

  1. cheerleading och hejarklack e int samma sak

    ReplyDelete