Thursday 21 April 2011

YAY big time :D



YESS Im going with mum, dad, Ina and Jontte  Molly to watch André Wickström <33 (and some other insignificant persons) xDD
It will be so fun, because me and Ina have watched all of his videos on Youtube so many times we (at least I) know them by heart. :D Niceee to see him live <3 Hi is soo funny! <3 Most of the time anws. xD

Oh, and for those who don't understand Swedish, it's a "comedy show" at the teater in my hometown ^^ With two guys from Finland and two from Sweden (:


Update: hihi, I found his blog. http://burberryfieldsforever.blogspot.com/ (in Swedish) Mwhahah, stalker it is (not)

1 comment:

  1. André e cool, satt typ mittemot han på tåge för nån vecka sen:)
    Aiku kiva me finlandssvenska bloggare ;) vanifrån e nidå ?:DD

    ReplyDelete