Monday 25 April 2011

Hihihihi

I <3 Disney movies!
You are never too old for them! And they are sad, funny, romantic and just lovely!
Love the feeling I get when I watch them, soo long time ago I watched them, so I don't relly remember what will happen, but still I know the lines and it is all so familiar!
But now I get the stories and jokes etc that I didn't understand when I was little! :D

Just watched Toy Story 1&2, because I watched the 3 a couple of weeks ago, and it was so sad, and I thought, Why is the third movie so sad, but  the first and second isn't, and now Im like: Oh, they were a lot more sad than I remember them...

Oh, and speaking of sad, this must be the saddest of all movies:



What makes it even more sad is that it's based on a true story :'(
(thx jontte for showing me the trailer some time ago ;D)

No comments:

Post a Comment