Thursday 21 April 2011

Dark...

Yesterday me and Natte went out and did some fun things :D Or at least we thought it was fun... :D

We went into some big (or kind of small actually) "tunnels" thats near us. First I didn't want to go into them, because last time we saw a bat, and it kind of freaked me out, who knows if it has rabies or something...

But then we went in anw. :D

Looks kind of spooky, right?


 I look a bit wierd, because it so dark, and then it suddenly comes a flash, and you get blinded
 Same thing with Natte :D
 One of the like 4 entrances (and exits)
This one is in an old well.
 Then we went home and made milkshake ^^
 Love how the straw stands all by itself. :D
And pancakes <3






Now I will go with mum to Ikea, and then we will go to Skanssi, shopping <3

No comments:

Post a Comment