Tuesday 12 April 2011

School, school, school...

Tumblr_livhlshu5b1qguaewo1_500_large_large_141562038_141576823_large

Tumblr_ljd1gwm9uu1qzyrwvo1_500_large


Hi guys! Today I don't feel so well; I'm tired, I have headache and everything feels awful, yet I have tons of schoolwork to do... Great -.- 
I (and ea too i guess) won't blog so much this week because we got so much to do, but we hope you guys get it since there's only a couple of months left of school :) I think every 9th grader in Finland have to put a little extra time on school right now so it's really nothing to worry about, but I still feel quite stressed because my lack of freetime. But in a couple of months everything about school will be over and we will have summerbrake <3 And in the fall we go to "gymnasium" kinda like high school I guess? Anyway, I hope I will get to IB, I really hope!
But now I should probably start doing some shoolwork, have a wonderful evening everyone!
Hugs,
Ina


P.S. Our header will be ready probably at the end of this week :)

2 comments:

  1. Niiiiice blogg!

    Svar: Älä hon e hemsk! :D

    Ja har gjort ett blogspot account o testa lite på designen! Men ja har int kunna bestämma mig om ja vill blogga på engelska eller svenska ännu! Men bestämde vi att vi sku meddela på gamla bloggen sammtidigt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nå då när jag sa att jag kanske ska börja blogga på blogspot o ni va helt tänk om vi också sku börja så sa ja att de sku va just bäst om vi skriver på bloggen så där vår favorit bloggerska style o sen meddelar på båda bloggarna samtidigt! :D

    ReplyDelete