Wednesday 20 April 2011

The Dress

Think I just found my middle school graduation dress! It's white (from H&M), not expensive and easy to mach everything with. I've been sort of freaking out lately because of my missing graduation dress, but now I think I found it. So nice to find a good one now, instead of seeking a dress only a couple of days before graduation :S Let's just hope that everyone won't have the same dress as me :D
But what do you think? Would be nice to know your opinion too :)

I thought I would mach this dress with red heels and red lips, or perhaps with pink, or turquose... Ideas?

Ina

4 comments:

  1. EA: alltså den e väl helt ok, men inge paha, den e int ALLS du :D
    red heels and red lips HAHA de låter ba så kul xDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. INA: Måst den va jag då? Kan man int uudistaa sin stil? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. EA: de va nu int rikit de ja mena...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Va va de du mena då? :)

    ReplyDelete